I am pleased to be joined by Dylan Hassinger who is running to be the Democratic candidate for Missouri State Senate from District 5 in downtown St. Louis on August 2, 2016.
While I think that what Dylan is hoping to do as a representative in his district, here at the Who’s Who in St. Lou Show, I only ask that you make sure to vote in the upcoming primary and also during any election that is held in your area. The right to vote in the United States is not something to take for granted, but sadly too many people choose to not vote in elections.
Dylan Hassinger shares what led him to the St. Louis area along with got him into technology, activism and why he decided to run in the upcoming election.
We also discuss topics such as what the area should do in the event we were to go after another professional sports team and much more.
To connect with Dylan Hassinger, you can do so the following ways:
Guest Faves of St. Louis
- Favorite St. Louis attraction – Cherokee Street
- Favorite restaurant – Eat Rite Diner, El Bronco, The Mudhouse, Crown Candy, Billie’s Fine Foods in Soulard, Vista Ramen
- What do you love most about St. Louis? – The vibe of the people
- If you could be mayor for a day, would you change in St. Louis? – Focus on awareness and opening things up regarding our most vulnerable citizens
Listener survey form
Please visit the WhoSTL.com/survey page to fill out this brief survey to help shape the future of this show. What do you like, dislike etc?
Help me make the Who’s Who in St. Lou Show a more enjoyable listening experience for you the listener.
St. Louis “Did You Know?” bits
- Jack Taylor, who recently passed away at the age of 94 founded what became Enterprise Rent-a-Car back in 1959 but the company was not known as Enterprise until 1969 after he named the company after the USS Enterprise aircraft carrier he served on in World War 2
Connect with us and share your feedback!
I would love to hear from you!
Send any feedback you may have for the show, give guest suggestions or also share interesting St. Louis history with us via email at:
Have yet to subscribe to the show via your mobile device or leave a rating & review here as well:
- Subscribe via iTunes here
- Subscribe or listen on Stitcher Radio
- Subscribe on the Google Play Store for Android
Also, I invite you connect with the show the following ways on social media:
Thank you for listening!